Our Neoprene Snug leg Boots are made with a multi-ply manufacturing method. Every boot is dipped with a neoprene coating and sealant, so the foot is surrounded by a layer of 100% waterproof and chemical resistant neoprene for optimum protection and extraordinary comfort.
- Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
- Hand-layered construction allows for a soft flexible upper and more material in the toe and heel contact points, for optimum comfort and protection.
- Safety-toe styles meet ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard Protection.*
- Snug leg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
- Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
- Dense fabric liner for easy on and off. Also wicks moisture and condensation.
- Chevron outsoles offer abrasion resistance and provide excellent slip performance on wet-contaminated surfaces.
- Steel shank for added arch support.
Available in styles: MB921B, MB922B , MB924B & MB926B.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, particularly Red Meat, Dairy, Chemical, Petrochemical, particularly Exploration, and Production.
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalis, and certain solvents.
*Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts of 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milli amperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F 2412.
Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Note: Sizes are men's sizes. Women choose two sizes smaller. For example, a women's size 7 would be a men's size 5.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.