Economy Eastern Bluebird Trail Box
House includes a wooden predator guard to keep out starlings, squirrels and other undesirables. The small floor discourages sparrow nests. Dimensions, including the entrance hole, are appropriately sized for the Eastern Bluebird.
- Measures: 12-1/2"h x 6"w x 8"d
- Features a wooden predator guard
- Small floor discourages sparrow nests
- Opens for easy cleaning
- Designed by experts and field tested
- Features appropriate ventilation, drainage and opens for easy cleaning
- Provides superior insulation with greater temperature stability
- Constructed to last
- Handcrafted in Maine
- Made from sustainably grown 1" thick Eastern white pine
Eastern bluebirds enjoy open woodlands, fields and farmlands with scattered trees. They breed east of the Rockies from southeastern Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. The birds winter in the southern part of their breeding range and in Mexico.