Lectro-Kennel™ Heated Dog Pad
- Safe and Energy Efficient
- Thermostatically controlled to match your dog's body temperature range
- Ideal for use in a kennel, doghouse, garage, basement, clinic or anywhere extra warmth is desired
- Can lie flat on a dog house floor or be attached to the wall
- An internal thermostat keeps the temperature at a desirable 100° when in use
- Constructed of rugged ABS waterproof plastic with a 5 1/2 ft. steel-wrapped cord
- Lectro-Kennel Has Been Warming Pets for Over 30 Years!
- BONUS! - FREE Faux Lambskin Cover included!
- Ideal whelping pad when used with optional Lectro-Temp Control!
- Optional Temperature Control available(sold separately - see below)
- Operates on 110-120 volt AC (step-down transformer available below for use outside North America)
- MET Listed
- Limited one-year warranty
When used in a dog house, be sure not to cover the entire dog house floor with the Lectro-Kennel, as your dog should have a choice to be on or off the heated pad. If mounting on a wall, take precaution not to drill through or puncture the pad in any way, as the pad is an electrical device. When using Lectro-Kennel as a whelping pad or for geriatric pets, use the Lectro-temp control to adjust to the desired temperature. This product is UL and CMET LISTED.
Small - 12.5" x 18.5" - 40 watts
Medium - 16.5" x 22.5" - 60 watts
Large - 22.5" x 28.5" - 80 watts
FREE Faux Lambskin Lectro-Cover Included!
The open-mesh fleece of our Faux Lambskin Lectro-Cover is designed to allow heat to radiate properly. Avoid covering the pad with dense blanket-like materials, which hold in the heat.