Northern Flicker Woodpecker House
Have a problem with a flicker pecking a hole in a building? Simply position a Flicker House over the damage and it will provide a more suitable nesting location for the bird – just add wood chips. The house comes with a slate squirrel guard and includes wood chips for nesting.
- Measures: 17-3/4"h x 9-1/4"w x 11"d
- Features a slate squirrel guard
- Includes a bag of wood chips for nesting
- Opens easily for cleaning
- Designed by experts and field tested
- Features appropriate ventilation, drainage and opens for easy cleaning
- Provides superior insulation with greater temperature stability
- Constructed to last
- Handcrafted in Maine
- Made from sustainably grown 1" thick Eastern white pine
Northern flickers prefers open country with trees, parks and large gardens - especially in or at the edge of open woods. They reside throughout the U.S. and Canada.