Small Wood Duck House
This box comes with a wire ladder and nesting chips, and the front opens for observation and cleaning. Includes wood chips as required for nesting material. Wood chips should be renewed each nesting cycle.
- Measures: 17"h x 7-1/2"w x 15"d
- Features internal wire ladder to help ducklings climb out
- Front opens for observation and easy cleaning
- Includes wood ships for nesting
- Designed by experts and field tested
- Features appropriate ventilation, drainage and opens for easy cleaning
- Provides superior insulation with greater temperature stability
- Constructed to last
- Handcrafted in Maine
- Made from sustainably grown 1" thick Eastern white pine
These ducks nest beside wooded rivers and ponds. They visit freshwater marshes in late summer and fall.
The ducks breed from British Columbia south to California, from Montana east to Nova Scotia and south to Texas and Florida. They are not generally found in the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. The ducks winter near Pacific Coast north to Washington and to New Jersey in East, rarely venturing further north.