While some consider squirrels to be pests at the bird feeding station, others welcome them and provide them with special habitat of their own. Placed high in a tree, squirrels will use the house for nesting, as well as, protection from the winter elements – a welcome change from an old woodpecker hole, natural cavity or nest of leaves.
- Measures: 17-3/4"h x 9-1/4"w x 11"d
- Designed by experts and field tested
- Features appropriate ventilation, drainage and opens for easy cleaning
- Provides superior insulation with greater temperature stability
- Constructed to last
- Handcrafted in Maine
- Made from sustainably grown 1" thick Eastern white pine