Super Bark Free Pro Series
New Super Bark Free PRO Series has a specially designed sound selector that lets you choose ultrasonic frequencies which can only be heard by dogs, or lower sound tones audible to human ears. Both sounds have been shown effective in training dogs to stop barking.
New PRO Series Super Bark Free has an Audio Activation Sensor that can detect a dog’s barking up to a 60 ft. radius from the unit, a sliding sensitivity control and audible sound output selector so you can custom adjust the internal pick-up microphone to the sound of dog barking. Super Bark Free takes four D size batteries for remote operation and can alternately use the included A/C adaptor with a 50 foot low lead cable so you aren't dependant on just battery power.
Consistency is important for effective dog training and the new product has a timer to target specific time of day barking situations - if the device triggers randomly the dog may become confused and not associate barking with the corrective tone. The timer serves to extend battery life too. This New Super Bark Free PRO Series is smaller than its predecessor making it more discreet and it can be very easily wall mounted or placed free-standing. CAUTION: The Super Bark Free is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
Take control and end the misery of listening to chronic dog barking!
- Your dog's bark automatically triggers corrective ultrasonic bursts to help correct boredom or annoyance barking habits
- 4 speakers
- Selector switch for ultrasonic or audible settings
- Sensitivity selector slide switch adjusts to your dog's barking pitch
- Test button
- Wall mount or built-in standing design
- Powered by 50 ft. power supply adapter (included) or 4 "D" Batteries (not included) Batteries last approximately 2000 sound releases under normal conditions
- Twin dual piezo-ceramic transducers
- Up to 60 ft. radius coverage area
- Can be used on a neighbor's dog as long as the unit is placed within 60 ft. of the dog
- Unit is Water Resistant - we recommend it be sheltered from rain
Click Here to view installation instructions. (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view).