Tiger Diner - Natural Hue
The number one problem with most food dishes is that they allow cats to eat too much food – it's hard to guess the right portion size for your cat. This leads to problems with feline obesity and "fat cats." The Tiger Diner fixes all that with a design that challenges cats to fetch out their own food! They'll eat only as much as they need, so there's less waste and less overeating.
Features and Benefits
- Cats eat less - saves money on food bills
- Challenging activity appeals to the natural love of hunting
- Funnel shaped bowl is easy to load and automatically distributes food as needed
- Makes cats eat at a healthier speed, while stimulating them, mentally and physically
- Rubber feet keep dish in place
- Easy setup and cleanup - dishwasher safe
Anyone who lives with a cat knows that our feline companions still have one paw in the jungle. They exhibit many of the behaviors we see in their wild cousins, the tigers. Does your cat occasionally zoom around the house at 30 mph? Does he chew the house plants and lunge at moving targets, like you? Of course he naturally seeks out high perches so he can survey his kingdom. These are natural and necessary behaviors but they can be problematic in the home environment. SmartCat is continually producing cat-friendly products that help cat owners provide for the needs of their little tigers. We have learned that happy cats make happy humans.