Medium Premium Plus Doghouse
- Lift up hinged roof for easy access
- Slant roof design
- Solid Fir Wood Construction
- Waterproof Shingle Roof
- Offset Door for Maximum Weather Protection
- Adjustable Waterproof Feet
- Optional Vinyl Door
- Assembles in Minutes with Only a Screwdriver
- Outside Dimensions: 41"W x 26"D x 28"H
- Inside Dimensions: 36.5"W x 22"D x 21"H
- Doorway Dimensions: 13"W x 15.5"H
Suitable for dogs such as: Beagle, Cocker, Lhaso Apso, Shih Tzu, Silky Terrier, Mini Poodle
How to Choose the Right Size Dog House
Measure the length of your dog from the tip of the nose to base of the tail. Using this measurement as a guide, the dog house should have an inside width and depth 25% greater than the length or your dog. Measure the height of your dog from the ground to the top of the head. The height of the dog house should allow the dog to stand without hitting their head on the roof. Depending on the pitch of the roof , this generally means the height of the dog house should be up to 1 ½ times the height of the dog. If purchasing a house for a puppy, use the size of the parents or expected size of the puppy when full grown. When in doubt, choose a larger size house.
Options: Note: Images shown may not represent actual dog house size. Refer to dimensions listed above.
Vinyl Door - Dog doors feature durable plastic strips to allow easy access and help keep the weather out.